Tuesday, May 1, 2012

If You Support Romney, Stop Calling Yourself A Conservative

Okay, I'm tired of so called 'conservatives' and 'Republicans' telling me that Romney is America's only hope to beat Obama and restore America.

Really?

Do you really believe that Romney will improve America, repeal Unconstitutional 'laws', and attempt to undo the damage already done?

Stop calling yourself a conservative if you do.

You are doing a disservice to the true principled conservatives.

Call yourself what you really are. An unprincipled flip-flopping RINO.

I'm not telling you who to vote for, this is still America so I'm told, but stop calling yourself a conservative if you vote for Romney.

I suppose it doesn't matter anyway, so go ahead and vote away your principles (if you even had any) for some more of the same.






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete