In regards to Øbama's recent flurry of Executive Orders, the question, "Is it now time to start connecting the dots," is asked over at American Thinker.
Obama signed EO 13603 on March 22, 2012. Then he signed EO 13617 on June 25, 2012, declaring a national emergency. Then he signed EO 13618 on July 6, 2012.
Then he recently signed:
- EO 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
- EO 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
- EO 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
- EO 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
- EO 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
- EO 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.
- EO 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.
Read the entire article here for a more in depth analysis.
Are we beginning to see a pattern here? We're being prepared for a national emergency. Then there's taking control. I personally think that what Obama is doing goes way beyond being prepared.
Don't forget the pending UN Treaties;
Yes, I do see a pattern here, and I don't like where it's headed.
Keep your powder dry. It's going to get ugly.