Sunday, July 8, 2012

Liberty Without God Will Fail


TL Davis hits the mark...right between the eyes.

Believe his words or not.

He is absolutely correct.
There is greatness in living as God intended, free and in dominion of no one but ourselves. Where we reject God and look to Man to provide for us, we fall into the trap of every other despotic force in the world. When we look to the state to save us, rather than our Christian brethren, we sacrifice everything noble in Mankind. Wherever the Church has stood aside, ruin has ensued: hospitals and medical care, schools and universities and above all government.
Read his entire piece The Church of Liberty.

Search yourself.

AP did and found the truth.

Curtis knows the truth.

Countless other Patriots know the truth.

Our Founding Fathers knew the truth.

Earthly liberty cannot not be maintained outside of Godly liberty.
"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." Galatians 5:1
Time is short.

Make your preparations now.

Tomorrow you may not awake.

Also see Christianity and Patriotism

2 comments:

  1. God bless you brother.

    The Lord is my shepherd;
    I shall not want.
    He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
    He leads me beside the still waters.
    He restores my soul;
    He leads me in the paths of righteousness
    For His name’s sake.

    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil;
    For You are with me;
    Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

    You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
    You anoint my head with oil;
    My cup runs over.
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
    All the days of my life;
    And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    Forever.

    ReplyDelete