Below is just a tiny portion of what he goes over. He goes into more detail than I do here.
Part 1 - Sample topics covered:
- Never lose your temper in the field.
- Hydration is critical, but do not overlook the replacement of electrolytes in the system.
- Sleep with your weapon locked and loaded, safety engaged.
- Inspect and test all magazines before conducting an operation.
- Tie off EVERYTHING attached to your LBE. Snaps fail.
Part 1 here
Part 2 - Sample topics covered:
- Paint your f*cking weapons!
- Carry a notebook and pencils, in a pocket, in a waterproof container.
- Everyone on a patrol should have at least one tourniquet in the same place.
- Unless it is pissing rain, do not urinate on rocks, leaves, or bare dirt.
- Do not fall into the development of habits. Be unpredictable.
- If you use a solid colored rucksack, break up the silhouette of the pack with some judiciously applied Krylon.
Part 2 here