Monday, September 10, 2012

Is Joe Coors A Threeper?

I took my kids and the wife to the 87th Annual Arvada Harvest Festival Parade this weekend.

Your typical small town parade complete with politicians.

Normally I don't give a rats ass about politicians but one stood out.

Joe Coors (R)
, who is running for Colorado's 7th Congressional District against incumbent Ed Perlmutter (D).

Why did Joe stand out amongst all the other politicians?

Take a look at the flag on his parade truck. (That's Joe jogging next to the truck)


Was this Joe's idea or a parade/campaign worker's idea?

Do they even know what it means?

I emailed their campaign HQ for an answer. No reply yet. I might just print this out and stop by his campaign office tomorrow and ask them personally.

h/t to WyoThreeper for finding the video and grabbing the screen shots.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not yet. Was running late for work yesterday so I didn't have time to stop by. Office was closed by the time I got off work. Will try again tomorrow.

      Delete