This is a follow up to my previous post.
I did stop by the campaign office today on my way to work to get some clarification.
Here's what I can tell you:
- The III Flag belongs to the driver/owner of the truck. (Odds are high that he is a Threeper - if you're reading this, contact me.)
- The significance of the flag was previously unknown to the campaign and they do not know if Joe is a Threeper or aware of the flag's meaning.
- Joe is a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment and has an AQ rating from the NRA. (AQ: A pro-gun candidate whose rating is based solely on the NRA-PVF Candidate Questionnaire and who does not have a voting record.)
- Joe is a strong supporter of national concealed carry and the Firearms Interstate Commerce Reform Act.
- Joe is against government over reach and will work to get Øbamacare repealed as it is unconstitutional.
So there you have it.
Based on these factors alone, Resistor in the Rockies feels comfortable in officially endorsing Joe Coors for Colorado Congressional District 7.