Monday, October 15, 2012

Dearbornistan H.S. Principle Calls Police on Vehicle for Driving With Israeli Flags


So apparently being stuck in traffic while displaying Israeli flags from your truck is now considered provocation. Especially if this occurs in front of Fordson High School while school is being let out...in Dearbornistan, Michigan.
On 9-14-2012, Dearborn Fordson High School principal called the police on me for driving with 2 Israeli flags on my truck.
 

The Dearborn police were one car behind me when this student threw a bottle on my windshield. The police did not stop the student, but instead stopped me for 30 minutes asking me why I would display Israeli flags on my truck.

The Fordson High principal filed an incident report and so did I. However, Dearborn police refuse to release either report. Incident #: 12-49143, Incident #: 12-49503."

In addition, I am a 1988 Fordson High School graduate.
Read the rest of this creeping sharia story here.

The principle who called the cops is Mr. Youssef Mosallam. No surprise there.

He can be reached at:
MosallY@dearborn.k12.mi.us
313-827-1400

The school district phone number is 313-827-3000.

The Dearbonistan Police Department can be reached at 313-943-2240, but unfortunately  copies of police reports are only released if your name is on the report and has to be picked up in person.

Muslim Dhimmitude in action with a Police Department to enforce it.

Coming to your neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. "Creeping Sharia"..... no mistake about that! Soon I imagine that flying the stars & stripes will be a "provocative act" in Dearbornistan!!

    ReplyDelete