Sunday, January 13, 2013

NC Renegade: A Time To Kill

It's coming.

Excerpt from NC Renegade's post:

I bear witness to the fact that throughout my lifetime, the lifeblood of my republic has been drained away by greedy and self-serving men, from high to low, who contrive nought but deception against their neighbors and countrymen, and who fail to consider that their children and mine shall share the same fate, the same future, and I am saddened by it.
 

But I am a soldier, and I know what must be done; and so I shall put away my sadness and I shall harness up the bitter steed of war, and gird myself up for the battle; and I shall ride out to meet the enemies of Liberty; not in rage, not for anger sake or the hope of vengeance; but because I swore an oath before God, to jealously guard our Republic and its Constitution against all enemies; Him I shall not disappoint, for He is my Hope and my Trust.
Go and read it ALL.

It looks like many of our fellow Americans who take their oaths seriously are preparing to step off the porch.

Fight smart.

Stay safe.

Resist!

h/t to CA

3 comments:

  1. THE REALLY SAD THING IS MOST "AMERICANS" would glady give up their children to slavery and can't understand why anyone would fight to stop that from happening,BRAINDEAD STUPID is the order of the day now in america and we have to fight to save our family,and in doing so we save the braindead traitors also,thats what really makes me sad........

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEN THIS IS OVER,WE REALLY NEED TO THROW ALL THE COWARDS OUT OF AMERICA AND HANG ALL THE TRAITORS,IF THIS COUNTRY AIN'T CLEANED UP AFTER THE WAR,THERES NO REASON TO FIGHT IT,IT'LL GO BACK TO BEING THE SAME MESS IT WAS BEFORE WE STARTED........and I ain't putting that on my grand kids......these traitors are going to destroy everything they can,including my family,if you patroits don't want to see a clean up after the war, THE WAR WON'T BE OVER ............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Armed gentlemen, Hear you both and read the original post that ended the commenting. Please involve yourself in a reputable State Militia. Everyone has a place, your preps are not wasted. Training and teamwork will win the day. God help us all. -Signed by a finger of the Arizona State Militia.

    ReplyDelete