Sunday, June 30, 2013

Magpul's Last Hurrah Event Overwhelming Success

Commierado's unconstitutional ban on magazines that hold more than 15 rounds takes effect at midnight on July 1st.

Today, Magpul gave Commierado the finger by distributing one free 30 round Pmag to the first 1,500 attendees. In addition, attendees were able to purchase Pmags for $10 each.


More on the event can be found here.

On Monday, July 1st at noon, we will be defying this so-called 'law' by swapping, trading, and selling magazines that were legal the day before, on the steps of the State Capitol, within the sight of the legislators who wrote, and rammed this crap down our throats.

The hosts of Grassroots Radio Colorado will be in attendance and actively participating in the magazine swap.

If you want to join us, info can be found here.



2 comments:

  1. I don't have any extra magazines to mail to you for the trading, or I would have done so already. Kudos to all for poking the dinosaur in the eye. Stay Safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that I have avoided travelling through Colorado this year and will do so for the rest of my days! No more money from me! I'll spend it elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete