Wednesday, October 9, 2013

After Armageddon - A SHTF Scenario

Since I long ago cut cable TV out of my home, I have to get shows like this from the internet.

This History Channel program discusses a hypothetical SHTF scenario due to a widespread outbreak of some sort or another but the situations here will happen during a social/economic breakdown.

Reread Bracken's "When The Music Stops – How America’s Cities May Explode In Violence" to understand what I mean.

Will you BE ABLE to bug-out?

Will you be prepared to bug-in?


There are some good lessons to glean from here.

Prepare now so you're not caught off guard (like the majority of the population will be) to ensure your safety and survival.

It's going to be much worse than what's depicted here.

Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Anarchy.

    "you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"

    ReplyDelete