Thursday, May 8, 2014

Rules For Radicals - Rule #5 Part 2: Moochelle's Turn

 

Okay, the story behind this picture is here if you're really interested in knowing.

But I want you all to give her the same treatment we gave her husband with the Rules For Radicals - Rule #5 post.

Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals, Rule #5: Ridicule Is Man’s Most Potent Weapon
Here's a few I grabbed of the internet (at the bottom) to give you some ideas. Email me your submissions and I'll post them here, newest to oldest.

Have fun!






















h/t WRSA















































16 comments:

  1. I Hate This House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTB functioning man or similar apparatus w/batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are the 1%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they might consider adding Mooch, Shizzle, and Maldives to their collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^This^

      Delete
    2. Who is are these people? I assume Mooch is Michelle O?

      Delete
  5. Her sign needs to read: "I have a penis".

    ReplyDelete
  6. great collection. shared at ushanka.us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If'n you're still interested (and I'm surprised it hasn't been suggested yet), #WesternImpotence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you like your girls, you can keep your girls. PERIOD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are GREAT!! Almost as much fun as the Obama Skeet pics!! I had a blast making those!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More:

    http://co-ironwill.blogspot.com/2014/05/rules-for-radicals-rule-5-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. #BringBackOurGirlsPlease
    #BringBackOurGirlsPrettyPlease
    #BringBackOurGirlsPrettyPleaseWithSugarOnTop
    #BringBackOurGirlsOrIWontBeYourFriendAnymore
    #BringBackOurGirlsOrI'mTellingMumAndDadOnYou

    ReplyDelete