Friday, September 4, 2015

Checking In...


So what has everyone been up to these past 6 months? Life has really grabbed me by the lapels and demanded my attention and taken my time away from other things, such as this blog. Every time I sit down to post, something comes up and I am unable to do it.

Anyway, so we have the usual circus of fools vying to be the nominee for President. I don't think it matters so much who is in the Oval Office as much as it matters who is in Congress. We were supposed to have a Congress that would be able to stop the Muslim appeaser we have now. But what did they do? They passed just about everything he wanted. Spineless leaders like Boehner fell over with the slightest passing of gas from the next state over. And the rest of them continue to allow him to hold his Speaker of the  House position with out any backlash. Sick of it all.

I was going to type out a long rant, but I don't know about anything anymore. The world is turned upside-down. All I can do is focus on providing for my family and prepping for the worst. We haven't even seen the beginning of that yet.

I'll post something of more substance when I can get myself to formulate a clear message.

Keep resisting.

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you're still kicking, Ironwill. Taking care of your own is the best plan right now.

    Stay Safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never say die, never give up.
    There are good things in this world worth fighting for, and lots of good people who are going to fight. Your not alone, OK?
    There are more of us than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Doug's comment. You are missed but you are doing the right thing.

    Shout if we can be helpful. Usual address.

    ca
    wrsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually...because congress has become a useless cesspool of greed and incompetence who
    is in the White House is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT. Because Obozo has demonstrated ( with Valerie Jarrett pulling his strings) that if one man in the White House can keep congress useless through partisan politics that one man can do virtually ANYTHING, legal or not via EO or simply ignoring the law and the limits on power.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More PT, more prepping.

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete